Friday 14 November 2014

Final preparations!

I'm about to set off to catch a train from Abergavenny to London, think I've got everything that's on the kit list and amazingly it has all fitted in my bag! Shame I can hardly lift it though!!

This morning started for me with a final appointment for some root canal work at the dentist - not ideal the day before flying to Africa I know, it was rescheduled by the dentist from earlier in the week....

So I'm feeling a mixture of nerves and excitement before the flight tomorrow, just hoping I will make it to Heathrow for 8.15 tomorrow morning!

Here's a map to show what regions we will be visiting after landing at Entebbe Airport tomorrow night:












I will post more later about what we will be doing and our itinerary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment